BROKERAGE EVENT FOR INDUSTRY 4.0 @ GLOBAL INDUSTRIE IN LYON, FRANCE
From March 5th to March 8th, 2019
Like in Paris in 2018, the Global Industrie fair will be held in Lyon, and will take place from 5 to 8 March, 2019 at the Eurexpo Exhibition Center. This fair is the only one that covers the entire industry and allows you to discover your partners and all the solutions, technologies, services and knowledge you need for today’s and tomorrow’s industry. 45,000 visitors from all over the world are expected.
During Global Industry, from 6 to 7 March, Auvergne -Rhône-Alpes Enterprises will organize international business meetings. This matching event, with pre-established meetings in a dedicated platform, is an opportunity for participants to meet with potential international cooperation partners for technological, commercial or applied research projects in the field of Industry 4.0. It will also be receiving proposals H2020 related to this subject (under previous selection).
Who can participate?
· All private and public industrial delegates (companies, clusters, research laboratories, incubators ...).
· All the added value chain (R & D, design, production, maintenance, services ...).
· All the different user markets targeted: transport and mobility, energy, food industry, chemicals, cosmetics, metals, pharmaceuticals, defense / military ...
· 2 lectures with internacional speakers.
· 3 panel discussions : Economy 4.0 (new business models and investments for transformation); Techno 4.0 (additive manufacturing, robotics); and Human 4.0 (future training and new skills)
The platform dedicated to registering for the conference and business meetings will be available in early January. You must first register under Global Industrie in order to have access to the fair: http://globalindustrie2019.site.calypso-event.net/en/global. htm
Participation in business meetings, conferences and Global Industrie is free, but registration is mandatory.